دكتور / عثمان إبراهيم الأغا
Name : Osman Ibrahim Al-Agha.
D.O.B : 12-01-1970.
Marital Status : Married.Father of five children.
Permanent Residence: Sudan.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cellular Mobile :+249-912353600
Whatsapp : +249-912353600.
- in Electronics and Control Engineering,with grade excellent- from the Sudan University For Science & Technology, Khartoum, Sudan 2009.
Thesis Title: “Implementation of Model Free Adaptive Controllers on Field Programmable Gate Arrays.“
- MSc. in Electronics and Control Engineering, with grade excellent- from the Sudan University For Science & Technology, Khartoum, Sudan 2005.
Thesis Title: “Industrial General Purpose control System Using Microprocessor Based Circuit.”
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering ( Electronics and Communications Division) from University Of Engineering & Technology, Lahore
Year Of Graduation: 1996.
Thesis title: “Industrial standard PID Controller Using 8751 Microcontroller.”
- Master Of Business Administration (MBA) with grade very good from Wadi Al-Nil University, Khartoum, Sudan 2007.
- Implementation of a Digital PID controller using the 8751 Microcontroller Chip.
- Automated liquid fuel level sensing and controlling using Microcontroller
- Cost Contingency Reserve Evaluation Using Risk assessment For Telecommunication industry Projects
- Measuring the speed of a moving object using microcontroller
- Implementing Six Sigma Methodology in Industrial Control Systems
- Overview of Model Free Adaptive (MFA) Control Technology.
- Using Arduino Platform and Interfaced with Windows U.I Application, TeamViewer, and web page, Android Application Control.
- Cognitive Radio System.
- Design of Automated Production Line System.
- Implementation of Inverse Kinematics using ANFIS in Modified PUMA 560 through Tracking Control of Omni-directional wheels.
- Performance Analysis of OWMR Directional Wheels Robot Arm based on (ANFIS+PID) controller.
Memberships and Certifications:
- Senior member of Sudan Engineering Association. Membership 201165.
- Senior member of Sudan Engineering Council. Membership No.1247.
- Member of IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) since 1994. Membership No.
- Member of IEEE Standards Association.
- Member of IEEE Communications Society.
- Member of IEEE Control Systems Society.
- Member of ISA (InternationalSociety of Automation).Membership No.33076599.
- Member of Project Management Institute (PMI).Member ID: 1730960.
- PMP certified.PMP #1517203
- Certified International
- Secretary General, Sudanese Society of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
Special Skills And Activities:
- Strong technical skills in the field of Automation and control systems.
- Excellent leadership abilities with teamwork mentality.
- Excellent Managerial and Administrative skills.
- Cost estimation and control ability for different types of projects and investments including contracting projects.
- Excellent teaching and training abilities.
- Very strong negotiations and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent ability to plan projects and prepare feasibility studies for different types of projects.
|English||Excellent||Excellent||Fluent like natives|
Sample Of Academic and Technical Training Courses Delivered By Myself.
|S/N||Training Course Description|
|1||Data and Computer Communication.|
|4||Automatic Control and Feedback Systems.(Set Of courses like DCS and SCADA systems, Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers, PLC Installation and Programming, Measurement and Industrial Control Systems, Safety in Control Systems, Modern and Classical Control, etc.)|
|5||Data Transmission and Encryption.|
|6||Analog Electronic Systems and Devices.|
|7||Digital Electronic Systems and Devices.|
|8||Design and Analysis of Communication Networks|
|9||Fiber Optics Communication Systems.|
|10||Artificial Neural networks and Fuzzy Logic Systems.
|11||Robotics and Image Processing.
|12||Health and Safety Codes and Practices In Engineering
|13||Strategic Management & Planning in Engineering Projects and Firms.|
|15||Microprocessors and Microcontrollers and Embedded Systems|
|16||Other Technical and Management Courses.|
Sample Of General Training Courses Delivered By Myself.
|S/N||Training Course Description|
|1||Planning and Scheduling of Maintenance Jobs.|
|2||Project Management Professional (PMP) related Courses|
|3||Distinctive Management ” Samples and Techniques of Management In The world Of Informatics And Globalization”
|4||Feasibility Study Preparation and Project Evaluation using the UNIDO approved COMFAR III Software.
|5||International Trade and Documentary Credits (L/C’s).
|6||Introduction to Six Sigma Management Philosophy.
|7||OSHA ( General Industry and Construction)|
|8||Strategic Management & Planning in Engineering Projects and Firms.|
|Preparing and Implementing Strategies Using Balanced Score Cards (BSC) Methodology and Tools.
|10||ISO 9001,ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 31000, ISO 21100, ISO 21500 and other ISO Standards|
|11||Implementation of Strategic plans using EFQM Model and its relation to national security programs.|
|12||Managerial and Administrative skills.|
|13||Best Practice in Building Services Management.|
|14||Advanced Business Development and Budgeting.|
|15||Crisis Management and Contingency planning.
2002 – up-to-date.
Dean of Engineering and Architecture Faculty (Since Nov. 2019) in University of Technology
Assistant Professor and Engineering Program Coordinator(2011-2019)in the Jordanian Sudanese College For science & Technology.
AssistantProfessor(Since 2011).in Sudan International University for some Project Management Courses in the Post Graduate level.
Assistant Professor(Since 2015).in Alzaiem AlazhariUniversity Postgraduate Center for Communication Engineering Courses in the Post Graduate level.
I supervisedmanyGraduate and Post Graduate studies projects in prominent Sudanese universities and acted as an external examiner.
Other nonacademic posts,
Post : Sudan Branch Manager.
Company : Asyaf International Holding Group for Trading & Investment (Sudan Branch) and its subsidiaries and sister group of companies.
and duties :
Managing the contracting and Engineering Projects of the Group.
Managing the team responsible for the Preparation and implementation of Strategic Plans
I also work as aprofessional trainer andchief Technical and Quality Management System consultant for some factories insideand outside Sudan.
General manger of the Egyptian Malaysian Company Limited.
My duties included:
Preparing market feasibility studies, cost estimation and control, preparing future and strategic plans, preparing for new deals, and managing the, technical, engineering and salesactivities.
Chief Engineer in Grand Holiday Villa Hotel (5-Star Hotel).
My duties included direct planning and supervision of all the Engineering works of the hotel including but not limited to:
Project Management Plans and Strategies.
All civil and sanitary works
All electrical and electronic installations.
Air conditioning and central cooling systems.
Telephony and P/A systems
In the same period I was working as a lecturer in the center for computer studies (Al-Jzeera University)
Computer Engineer in Center for Engineering and Technical Studies.
My duties included:
The supervision of the new installations outside the center.
Preparing the sales and after sales plans and programs.
Doing my own Engineering business.
My scope of work included:
Providing consultancy in the engineering field for various companies and individuals.
Giving tutorials for the electrical and electronics engineering students.
Small sales of computer and computer peripherals including computer assembling and after sales services.
- Abdul RasoolJabar Al-Zubaidi, Electronics Engineering Department, Sudan University of Science & Technology, Khartoum, Sudan.
Cellular Mobile No. +24912444672.
- ThabitYaseeen, Quality Consultant Office, Amman – Jordan Tel. 00962 79 9867347.Khartoum – Sudan. Tel.: +249-912 227347 OR +249 15 5161244. Fax +249 -1-83251244.
- Khalid Adnan Al-Smadi, Jordanian Sudanese College of Science & Technology, Khartoum, Sudan. Cellular Mobile No. 00249912335971, 00249901235190